Monday, August 30, 2010

Situations when you are overweight....

Galatians 6:7 (New International Version)
Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
This verse really makes me think about situations I have been in. I feel it is a verse we need to reflect on everyday. We can sow in so many different ways in our lives; it can be a blessing when we reap or a tremendous trial. One thing that pops into my mind because I am in a weight loss mode is when I went to a graduation. My son in law Andy was graduating from college at Northwest Arkansas. I had to stand during the service because I could not fit in the stadium seats where the ceremony was being held. Because I chose all the wrong things to eat I had to suffer embarrassment in front of 100’s of people. I felt everyone knew why I was standing! Again, I believe we can sow and reap in different ways\with the life choices we make.

No comments:

Post a Comment