Thursday, December 2, 2010

Adding Foods

Try adding foods to your diet instead of subtracting them. Go for healthy goodies like summer-fresh fruit and garden-crisp veggies. Be sure to select things you love.
Pack them into your bag lunch, your breakfast cereal, and your afternoon snack. Add veggies into stews and sauces.
If you focus on these delicious additions and you just may find yourself subtracting a junk food standby simply because you're enjoying your new, healthier favorites.
I have tried a lot of new veggies like asparagus. I thought I would never like it but I love it! I also bought a steamer and nothing better than steamed fresh veggies. It brings out the natural flavor of the food. It is great! Try the summer squash in your steamer add some onions and…. wow! I am getting hungry! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment